Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Group C Civilian at its various Air Force Stations/ Units across the country. Submit application within 30 days from the day of publication.
Post Name:- Group C Civilian
- No of posts:- 83
- Post-wise vacancy list
1. Superintendent (Store): 1 Post
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12 Posts
3. Cook (Ordinary Grade): 4 Posts
4. Carpenter (Skilled): 1 Post
5. Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): 45 Posts
6. Fireman: 1 Post
7. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18 Posts
- For all posts 18-25 years (The crucial date for determining age limit is the last date of receipt of application). Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
1. Supdt (Store): Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent. Desirable: Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in the Public or Private sector.
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
3. Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles; Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
4. Cook (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1-year experience in the trade.
5. Carpenter (Skilled): 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute.Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger.
6. Fireman: Matriculation or equivalent qualification. Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognized institute of repute.
7. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Desirable: One year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestetner Operator or Gardener from an Organization or Institute.
How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Group C Civilian Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to any of the Air Force Stations (mentioned in notification) of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications.
Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self-attested. Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. The address should be typed in English/ Hindi.
A separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–”.
The last date for receipt of the Application Form is 30 days from the date of publication [Date of Advertisement: 24 to 30.10.2021] of this advertisement in ‘Employment News/Rozgar Samachar’.
All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), etc to be accompanied with the application should be self-attested.
In the case of an ex-serviceman self-attested photocopy of discharge, the book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
Two passport-size photographs (same as fixed on the application form).
Selection Procedure IAF Group C Civilian Vacancy
The eligible shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualifications. The written test will consist of
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Group C Civilian Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.