Jalpaiguri CMOH Recruitment: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Jalpaiguri is recruiting 06 Molecular Biologist and Laboratory Technician. Walk-in Interview for the post of Molecular Biologist and Laboratory Technicians for the establishment of RT-PCR Laboratory at District Hospital, Jalpaiguri. Eligible and interested candidates may appear directly for the Walk-in-Interview along with application/testimonials on below mentioned scheduled dates and venue before 08/06/2021
Details of posts:
- Molecular Biologist – 02 Posts
- Laboratory Technicians – 04 Posts
For Molecular Biologist:
- Master Degree in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Micro Biology/Biotechnology.
- Experience in working RTPCR in any recognize institute/ Laboratory would be preferred
For Laboratory Technicians:
- Passed HS Examination(10+2) or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology(B.Sc. MLT) OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- For Molecular Biologist: RS.40000/-
- For Laboratory Technicians Rs. 17220/-
Date & Venue of Walk-in-Interview:
- Date: 08/06/2021
- Venue: Chamber of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Jalpaiguri
- Reporting Time: 10:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms and eligibility norms, please go through the officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF given below).
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may appear directly for the Walk-in-Interview on below scheduled dates along with application/ testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.
Above given information are in brief. Before applying for the vacancies, please go through the officially released Advertisement.
Advertisement No. CMOH_JAL/WLK/DHFWS/632/2021, Dated 03/06/2021.
Official website of Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Jalpaiguri — https://www.jalpaigurihealth.com
For more details — See detailed Advt.