NBCC India Recruitment 2022: NBCC (India) Limited, a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Marketing Executive. The last date for submission of the application is 13.01.2022.
Post Name:- Marketing Executive
- No of posts:- 12 [OBC:5, SC:3, ST:1, EWS:3]
- Upper age limit:- 35 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 42,500/- per month plus other allowances as admissible. The annual CTC shall be Rs 6.5 lakhs per annum approx.
- Educational Qualification:-
# Full-time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
# SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Essential Post Qualification Experience:-
# Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing/ Customer Handling.
# Candidates having a minimum of 01 years of experience in direct sales will be preferred. (Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India)
How to apply for NBCC India Recruitment 2022 Marketing Executive Vacancy
Candidates should send a Hard copy of the duly filled application form in the prescribed proforma & Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi to Chief General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 along with a copy of all necessary documents.
The Closing Date for receiving the Hard Copy of the Application form in the prescribed proforma along with supporting documents is 13.01.2022 up to 17: 00 Hrs.
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- as an Application Fee. SC, ST, PwBD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The Application Fee is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi. The name of candidate, post applied for, advertisement no. and date of birth should be clearly written on the backside of the demand draft.
Advertisement No:- 21/2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NBCC India Recruitment 2022 Marketing Executive Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.