NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2022: The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Guwahati invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Professor (Pharmacology & Toxicology). The last date for submission of the application is 10.02.2022.
Those candidates who had already applied for the above position against vide Advertisement No. 05/2021 dated 22/10/2021, need not apply again. Their candidature would be considered along with the fresh applications received under this current notification.
Post Name:- Professor (Pharmacology & Toxicology)
- No of posts:- 1 [UR:1]
- Upper age limit:- 50 years as of
- Salary:- Pay Level-14 of 7th CPC.
- Educational Qualification:- Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (M.Pharm/ MS/ M.Tech/ M.Sc.) in the Pharmacology & Toxicology, Regulatory Toxicology, Biotechnology/ Medical Biotechnology/ Biomedical Sciences with a very good academic record throughout and at least 10 years of Teaching/ Research/ Industrial experience with published works of high quality well recognized and established reputation of having made a conspicuous seminal contribution to knowledge in Pharmaceutical and allied areas.
# Candidate should have leadership qualities in different areas of in vitro and in vivo pharmacology and toxicology. Also, the candidate should have scientific and
administrative leadership in handling/ Supervising the centers of excellence/ National Centers such as Central Animal House and drug Testing facility, etc., Preference will be given to the candidates having demonstrable industry-academia interaction capabilities.
# Candidates should have a minimum of 4 years experience at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent who completed at least two EMR or Industry-sponsored projects and adequate administrative experience to lead the Department and should have conducted research in the above areas with translation potential. Candidates should
have demonstrated leadership and adequate experience of independent research in the above specialization in terms of guiding masters and Ph. D students.
How to apply for NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Professor (Pharmacology & Toxicology) Vacancy
The completely filled-in application along with documents should be sent by Speed Post or Courier to the address given below, ensuring it reaches the Institute latest by 10.02.2022 by 1700 hrs.
It is reiterated that no other certificates or supporting documentation need to be attached at this stage.
The Registrar i/c, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) Guwahati,
Vill: SilaKatamur (Halagurisuk), P.O.: Changsari,
Dist: Kamrup, Assam-India, 781101
The envelope containing the application form should be labeled as:
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROFESSOR (P&T)
ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO. 05(A)/2021 DATED: 31/12/2021”
- The fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) has to be paid through the link provided inside the portal.
- No fee is required for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, PwD category.
Important Dates for NIPER Guwahati Professor Recruitment 2022
- Date & time of commencement of Online Applications:- 01/01/2022 from 11:00 AM
- Date & time of activation of Payment Link: 04/01/2022 from 10:00 AM
- Last date & time of Online Application & Payment of Fees:- 04/02/2022 up to 5:00 PM
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of the online application along with all enclosures:- 10/02/2021 up to 5:00 PM
Advertisement No:- Re-Advertisement No: 05(A)/2021, Date: 01/01/2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Professor (Pharmacology & Toxicology) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.