Sainik Welfare Recruitment 2021: Applications are hereby invited from Retired Ex-servicemen/Personnel for Contractual Appointment to the post of Zila Sainik Welfare Officer, Tura under the Directorate of Sainik Welfare, Meghalaya. The last date for submission of the application is 16.12.2021.
Post Name:- Zila Sainik Welfare Officer
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Resident/Non-Resident:- Must be a Permanent Resident of Meghalaya.
- Upper age limit:- 57 years as of 01.01.2022.
- Salary:- Last pay is drawn minus Pension, including Commuted Pension, plus the first Ignorable part of Pension and other Allowances as admissible under the State Government Rules.
- Educational Qualification:- Degree Holder.
- Essential Criteria:- Must be Graduate from amongst retired Colonel or equivalent rank of Navy and Air Force with 25 years of Colour Service, if not available then a Lieutenant Colonel or rank may be from Navy and Air Force with 20 years of Colour Service. If no Lieutenant Colonel is available then a Major (Short Service Commissioned Officer) may be appointed as laid down by Ministry of Defence, Kendriya Sainik Board Guidelines till Colonel/ Lieutenant Colonel and its equivalent rail officer is available and such officer will be given preference.
The Contractual appointment shall be for a period of 3 (three) years subject to attaining the age of 60 (sixty) years, whichever is earlier.
How to apply for Sainik Welfare Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Zila Sainik Welfare Officer vacancy
Applications accompanied with testimonials, etc. and a Crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs.500/- (Rupees Three hundred) only in favor of the Under Secretary, General Administration Department (B), Meghalaya Main Secretariat Building, Room No. 209 should reach the office not later than 16th December 2021.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of Meghalaya,
General Administration Department (B),
Room No. 209. Meghalaya Civil Secretariat,
Rilang Building, Shillong — 793001
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Zila Sainik Welfare Officer vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.