POST NAME:- MEDICAL OFFICER (GENERAL)
- No. of Posts: 36 Nos.
- Educational Qualification: MBBS degree and duly registered in Medical Council. Preference will be given to candidates possessing post-graduate qualifications like DPH/ MD (Community Medicine)/ MD (PSM) from a recognized University. And one year of experience in the practice of Medicine/ working experience in the field of Public Health.
Both men and women are eligible for the above post.
- Age Limit (For all above posts/discipline): 18 – 37 years as on 01/01/2021. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms.
- Application Fee: Candidates must pay an Application Fee of Rs.150/- (Rs.220/- for SC/ST/ PH). Fee can be paid through Bank only by means of Fee Payment Challan. Fee Challan can be downloaded from the official website of the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (WBMSC). See the officially released advertisement for more details.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (WBMSC) — http://www.mscwb.org (See Application form’s link given below) from dated 13/09/2021 to 07/10/2021
Upon successful payment of the prescribed fee and submission of the online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence. DO NOT SEND ANY PRINT-OUT/HARD COPY OR DOCUMENTS TO WEST BENGAL MUNICIPAL SERVICE COMMISSION (WBMSC) AT THIS STAGE. All the verification will be done in due course.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below given link/ PDF file for more details)
- Starting Date of Online Application: 13/09/2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 07/10/2021
Above given information are in brief. Before applying Online please go through the officially released Advertisement
Official website of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (WBMSC) — http://www.mscwb.org
For Advt., See the following PDF file — See detailed Advt.
To Apply Online now, visit the following URL — Visit the URL